The Resourcing line of business at OCS Consulting provides our clients with the possibility to extend their capacity and skill sets in a flexible way by means of seconding our consultants to complement client teams.
The client manages the available capacity as required. We deliver quality experts that are experienced, well educated and have relevant training and certifications that are required for the job at hand.
OCS Consulting offers this service using a range of contractual and commercial arrangements providing the benefits of:
- Improved Resource Management during peaks and troughs;
- Continuity of resource knowledge without full time commitment;
- Greater control of project budgets;
- Improved granularity in planning and delivering;
- Single point of contact for supplier management;
- Minimal learning curve and ramp up on resources;
- Flexible resources that execute activities as required based upon your company’s working practice and standards (e.g. SOP’s).
OCS Consulting can work within client's departments, off-site, on a full-time, part-time, short term or long term basis either operating independently or as a part of the client's project team. Our staff can be utilised as required allowing peaks and troughs to be managed and giving long term continuity of knowledge once an assignment has been completed.