OCS Consulting is a successful IT Consultancy looking to recruit a permanent SAS Project Manager operating in the life sciences industry. In this leadership position you will manage all operational aspects of SAS statistical programming, biostatistics and data management. You will be a strong lead/manager dedicated to the business unit with responsibility to project resourcing and supervise the team as well as address escalated issues, performance issues, performance and assignments, training and administrative issues. In your function as Project Manager you will execute both project management and resource allocation activities as well as hands‑on project delivery activities.
You are a good communicator, self-going, critical, a team-player, a logical thinker, innovative and an effective problem solver. You have the ability to develop business both inside and outside your existing network. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
In addition, you:
- hold a Bachelor or Master degree in the field of computer or medical science
- bring 10+ years of project management experience in the life sciences industry
- bring experience in overall resource planning and in managing a team of statistical programmers, biostatisticians and data managers
- have direct line management experience:
- Project management experience with some measurable amount supporting biometrics work
- Ability to handle large volume of complex tasks with minimal or no input from management
- Ability to handle ad-hoc requests with minimal guidance
- Ability to recognise when negotiating skills are needed and to seek assistance when necessary
- are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- have an enthusiastic and motivated personality and an independent and pro-active attitude
- have the authorisation and eligibility to work in the Netherlands
In return we offer?
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade. You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a car/travel allowance, 28 holidays and holiday pay (8%) and participation in the company pension scheme.
Why join us?
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government industry. We continuously invest in the quality of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity which allows us to do more with the available resources.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Marlies Nering Bögel.
Call +31 (0)73 523 6000 for more information.
No agencies please.