OCS Consulting is currently looking for a Technical Application Support (SAS) to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about supporting and maintaining the SAS Intelligence Platform and would like to join a leader in consulting and programming for SAS on the Dutch market please read on…
You combine in-depth knowledge of the SAS system with a good understanding of methodologies such as ITIL & ASL, in order to achieve an optimal, smooth running and stable SAS environment. You are motivated and passionate about setting up and maintaining complex, robust software environments. You have a pro-active and service oriented attitude, excellent communication skills and you are aware of the importance of quality, continuity and understand the necessity of documentation.
In addition, you:
- should hold a Bachelor or Master degree with an IT-related specialisation
- should bring experience with the configuration and maintenance of computer systems and applications
- have experience with various operating systems, Linux knowledge is preferred
- have experience with software of the SAS Institute
- have preferably experience with ITIL or ASL
- have a pragmatic, structured, problem solving approach and a client orientated mind set
- are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- have an enthusiastic and motivated personality and an independent and pro-active attitude
- have relevant certifications or the willingness to obtain these
In return we offer
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade. You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a car/travel allowance, 28 holidays and holiday pay (8%) and participation in the company pension scheme.
Why join us?
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government industry. We continuously invest in the quality of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity which allows us to do more with the available resources.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!
Send applications to email@example.com for the attention of Marlies Nering Bögel.
Call +31 (0)73 523 6000 for more information.
No agencies please.