SAS Business Intelligence (Traineeship/Boot Camp)
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Sciences, Finance, Retail and Government industry. We continuously invest in the quality, flexibility and creativity of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity that allows us to do more with the available resources.
What can you expect?
You will undergo a focused training programme to get acquainted with SAS Software, the leader in business analytics software and services and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. The boot camp programme is scheduled for 2 months and includes two SAS certifications (SAS Base and SAS Visual Analytics).
After that you will be assigned as a Junior Consultant to current or new projects at our clients, where the creation of strategic business information is the main focus. Assignments vary in length from several weeks to several months.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in either computer science, mathematics, engineering, economics, information management or business intelligence
- Experience in and a passion for IT and analytics
- A special interest in the various aspects of data, information technology and business processes
- An analytical, creative, problem solving and entrepreneurial personality
- A team player mindset with a proactive and confident approach
- A 'drive' to deliver high quality solutions
- Full professional proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written
- Proficiency in the Dutch language, at least B1 (intermediate) level is required
What do we offer?
Above all we offer you the chance to work with the leading organisations in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues to exchange knowledge. We offer:
- After completing the paid traineeship successfully an employment contract for an indefinite period;
- A position with excellent conditions: 24-28 holidays (and the option to obtain extra holidays), 8% holiday allowance, participation in the company pension scheme;
- Promotion, salary raise and company car after the successful completion of the boot camp program;
- Flexible career development options and inter-disciplinary collaboration.
Apply *Closed for applications*
If you want to be part of our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!
Please use the button below to apply or call Marlies Nering Bögel at +31 (0)73 523 6000 for more information. No agencies please!
Aref: “I always wanted to combine Business and IT and that’s what I am doing now! At OCS Consulting I started my work journey with a traineeship, where I learned how to use SAS software. I obtained two SAS® Certificates and got a very nice first assignment."
Susannah: "My role provides a wide degree of flexibility. I have found some tasks that are asked of me are less time consuming, which allows more time for training. At other points the workload can pick up, providing a chance to apply these skills.
I think people need to have a constant interest in learning and development. There is always more to learn about but it takes someone who is keen to continue learning more to get furthest.
OCS Consulting to me has a real family feel. I'm glad to be working for a company that supports me professionally and also has given me such a wide group of friends."