Clinical Programming Platform Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Programming Platform Specialist to join our team. In this role you will be our primary spokesperson and consultant for services revolving around SAS environments for use in clinical environments.
The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge of programming platforms used in the pharmaceutical industry, and be able to provide functional and technical assistance to our clients in the pharmaceutical sector in the implementation and use of their SAS development platform.
Your responsibilities include:
- Learning about software solutions for life sciences that SAS has to offer
- Implement SAS solutions for pharmaceutical companies, including both new users and migrations from older platforms
- Provide functional and technical advice and assistance for the architecture and intended use of the system
- Develop, monitor, and troubleshoot SAS programs and processes
- Develop test plans and perform unit tests on SAS environments and associated SAS programs
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- A strong understanding of general IT concept
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proven analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and client-oriented service skills
What we offer:
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. Furthermore we offer:
- A competitive salary with 8% holiday allowance
- 24-28 leave days, with option to buy 13 more
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Participation in the company’s pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress, both in terms of skills and experience for the motivated and talented individual.
Who we are
OCS Life Sciences is a specialist consultancy and contract research organisation (CRO). OCS Life Sciences offers services in programming and statistics for clinical research. Our project portfolio includes for example the analysis and visualisation of clinical trial data, the development of standardised reporting environments, and the implementation of data standards. We do this with a team of both young professionals and senior consultants, in which we continuously invest to ensure that we provide the best in terms of quality, flexibility, and creativity.
OCS Life Sciences is a business unit of OCS Consulting, a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software.
If you want to be part of our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!
No agencies please!
Fatima: “During my master’s thesis, I worked with data reports on medicines and found that to be very interesting. After finishing, I wanted to expand my knowledge on data analysis. At the OCS Life Sciences Boot Camp I learned about the basic concepts and options of SAS. I appreciated the presence of peers who started together with me on this journey. But also the help that was offered by others at the office. I have obtained my SAS certificates and really enjoy applying my knowledge in challenging projects. So far, this is a great experience!”