Team Lead Statistical Programming
Experienced line manager with statistical programming background
We are looking for a motivated professional with a background in statistical programming and demonstrated management expertise. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead a team, enhance operational processes, and play a key role in the strategic planning of an innovative biometrics CRO. If this sounds like you, we’re looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
- Effectively oversee line management to all employees, utilizing their potential and encouraging development.
- Employee satisfaction: Measuring and maintaining high employee satisfaction and wellbeing is essential. You are committed to creating a positive work environment.
- Capacity management: Ensure optimal capacity utilization and promptly identify any potential shortages.
- Project proposals: Provide estimates and project proposals in response to customer requests, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Project management: Take the lead in special projects, showcasing both technical and leadership expertise.
- Team development: Actively contribute to the continuous development of the team, promote a positive team culture, and encourage individual growth.
- Candidate interviews: Conduct interviews with potential candidates and create attractive job offers.
- Onboarding: Participate in onboarding new employees in the organization, ensuring a smooth integration.
Needed requirements for the position:
- Proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role, demonstrating the ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey information, provide feedback, and facilitate team collaboration.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills, with the ability to assess situations, identify solutions, and make timely decisions.
- Relevant industry knowledge and expertise, including an understanding of the specific technical aspects and requirements related to the team's functions.
What we offer:
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. Furthermore we offer:
- A competitive salary with 8% holiday allowance
- 24-28 leave days, with option to buy 13 more
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Participation in the company’s pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress, both in terms of skills and experience for the motivated and talented individual.
Who we are
OCS Life Sciences is a specialist consultancy and contract research organisation (CRO). OCS Life Sciences offers services in programming and statistics for clinical research. Our project portfolio includes for example the analysis and visualisation of clinical trial data, the development of standardised reporting environments, and the implementation of data standards. We do this with a team of both young professionals and senior consultants, in which we continuously invest to ensure that we provide the best in terms of quality, flexibility, and creativity.
OCS Life Sciences is a business unit of OCS Consulting, a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software.
If you want to be part of our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!
No agencies please! Acquisition through this vacancy is not appreciated. O.C.S. Consulting accepts no unwanted help from (recruiting) bureaus. CV’s being sent to any employee of O.C.S. Consulting without a specific assignment/contract will be treated as our property and be used as such, for which no payment is due.
Fatima: “During my master’s thesis, I worked with data reports on medicines and found that to be very interesting. After finishing, I wanted to expand my knowledge on data analysis. At the OCS Life Sciences Boot Camp I learned about the basic concepts and options of SAS. I appreciated the presence of peers who started together with me on this journey. But also the help that was offered by others at the office. I have obtained my SAS certificates and really enjoy applying my knowledge in challenging projects. So far, this is a great experience!”