- 29th March, 2019: New dates have been announced for the SAS Academy for Clinical Programming. From 16th-18th September you can learn about the Fundamentals of Clinical Trials. Register at the website or contact SAS for more information.
- 15th March, 2019: Check out the use case that OCS Life Science will present at the CDISC 2019 EU Interchange.
- 1st February, 2019: We’ve welcomed Márton Szabó as our new colleague in the business unit SAS Consulting Services. Good luck, Márton!
- 14th January, 2019: OCS Consulting has opened new offices in Ghent, Belgium and continues its European growth strategy.
- 1st January, 2019: This time we’ve welcomed one new colleague: Good work and enjoy your new colleagues, Rob Vrolijk.
- 14th December, 2018: Customer statement about first joint training programme of OCS Life Sciences and SAS – Read article
- 26th November, 2018: SAS and OCS Consulting, with its specialised business unit OCS Life Sciences, are now working together in the life sciences market in the DACH region. – German Press Release
- 26th November, 2018: Free live webinar from SAS Academy for Clinical Programming. Read more
- 1st November, 2018: This time we’ve welcomed 5 new colleagues: Good luck and enjoy working to Santa Survilaitė, Joske van Schijndel, Kai Wanke, Antonio Gioiella and Alex van Haren.
- 30th October, 2018: The Volksbank appoints OCS Consulting as SAS managed services partner. – Dutch Press Release
Meet with us during:
- 28th April – 1st May, 2019: SAS Global Forum, Dallas, TX, USA.
- 6th – 10th May, 2019: CDISC Europe Interchange, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 4th and 5th June, 2019: VNG Jaarcongres, Barneveld, The Netherlands.
- 6th June, 2019: SAS Data Science & Analytics Day, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.
- 10th – 16th June, 2019: Libéma Open, Rosmalen, The Netherlands.
- 10th – 13th November 2019: Annual PhUSE EU Connect, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.